Sunday, June 28, 2009

Crespo completes transfer to Genoa

Argentine striker Hernan Crespo on Monday underwent medical tests to complete his transfer from Italian champions Inter Milan Milan to Genoa, the ANSA news agency reported. "Genoa are an improving team who did very well (finishing fifth this season)," Crespo said. "For me it's a new challenge. I'll put into this adventure all my professionalism and the will to do well."

"I talked with president (Enrico) Preziosi and he immediately convinced me. He decided to bet on the man, beside the player. I'm not making promises to the fans, only that I'll put on the pitch all the professionalism that I have always showed to have."

Crespo, who turns 34 on July 5, played the past three seasons with Inter. The champions now welcome from Genoa Argentina striker Diego Milito and Brazilian midfielder Thiago Motta.

Free Website Hosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment